How do I manage users?
You can Add, Remove or change Authorizations under the "Team" section of your "Account" page.
- 1.Login to Quest. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of Quest and select the "Team" option.
- 2.You'll see a list of all your Admins and Editors under your account.
- 3.To add a user, click on the "Invite" button.
- 4.To remove a user, click on the vertical three dots menu located at the right hand side of the user record, and select the "Remove User" option.
- 5.As a backup, you can also make other users in your account as Admins. Click on the vertical three dots menu icon located at the right hand side of the user record and select the "Make Admin" option.
Please contact us through one of the means in the How do I get in touch with Quest section. In the absence of your admin, we'll require permission from your supervisor or person responsible for Quest bill payment to be informed and approve to add additional admins by Quest support.